Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Flex day reflection question

1. On a scale from one to ten ten, ten being the top score how would you rate the work environment you saw at the factory?

I would give the work environment a seven out of ten. I would give it that score becuase of the kind of work environment I saw at the factory. The garmet making area when they actually made the garmet seemed pretty cluttered and the work people did not seem to have much space between themselves. Besides that I saw in one of the work areas the work environment seemed pretty spaced out then the other work environment that I saw. The actual offices that I went to also seemed cluttered becuase in one room there was a desk and also a conferce table which I personally think that should have been in another room other then that one.

No comments: