Monday, November 24, 2008

trial questions and answears

Questions

Officer Ma questions

1. Officer Ma did you on page 215 tell Ji-li she had the option to change her name and break ties with her black class family?

" Yes I did tell her that"." I said," Chairman Mao says you can't choose your class status but you can choose your future...you can tell your parents you follow Chairman Mao and not them and if they give you any trouble, just come here and tell us." I then told her I was going to wash my hands and I would be right back, but when I got back she was gone. " Also before she left I had told her I supported her action and I would help her to change her name.page 215






Questions

Thin-Face

1. Could you explain why you went to Ji-li's school to have a meeting with her about her father on page 233?

" Yes I did and I asked her if she had any information regarding her father for his refusal to confess." She said she did not know anything about her father and that her father never discussed those things with her and this seems like her family is hiding something from the communist party."

2.Explain why you felted it was necessary to conduct a second search on the Jiangs apartment?

" I found it necessary because on page 255 we found out Jiang Xi-reng is a landlord who has not be punished and has escaped prison and we ransacked the whole apartment and found an incriminating letter that proved our theory and the grandma was ordered to sweep the streets like the rest of the landlord's wives and we took things that could help in the future struggle meetings".

No comments: